This policy and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
1. What information we collect and how we collect it
2. How we use the information and who we share it with
3. How you can access and update such information
4. How we protect the information we store about you Who we are infomed.app is a free social networking application which will help to make your time more enjoyable , exchange language and culture.
Our Policy applies to your use of the infomed.app website at www.infomed.app (“infomed.app” or the “site” which includes the mobile apps). We suggest you read it in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”).
infomed.app reserves the right to change our Policy at any time and without notice, so be sure to check this Policy regularly to understand how we use your information.
1. infomed.app users and visitors to our site What information does infomed.app collect if I decide to join the infomed.app social community? infomed.app is a meeting and exchange language place for adults, and we provide that service by operating a social network site offering users the opportunity to connect to our global community of users.
To join the infomed.app network you will have to complete our online registration form, where we ask you to provide us with information about you such as your name, your email address, your gender, your date of birth, your location details.
You also have the opportunity to provide other details about yourself, but these are optional.
Because you control your user profile, these details are available to you at any time by accessing your “Profile” page, which gives you the chance to correct or update (other than gender and email address) your information at any time by just logging in to infomed.app. Once you have created a Profile, we will automatically track certain information such as your IP and email addresses.
We may from time to time allow our employees to use the product for testing and user engagement purposes. For safety and security and to ensure you have the best possible user experience, we require users to verify their accounts (because we want to make sure you are not a robot!) and might ask for your phone number.
Don’t worry! This is only to make sure you are real and breathing! What information does infomed.app collect about me if I’m under 18? You can only become a member of infomed.app if your aged 18 or over or the age of majority in the country in which you reside if that happens to be greater than 18.
That means infomed.app does not knowingly collect any information about children, minors or anyone under the age of majority. Nor do we knowingly market to children, minors or anyone under the age of 18. If you are less than 18 years old, we request that you do not submit information to us.
If we become aware that a child, minor or anyone under the age of 18 has registered with us and provided us with personal information, we will take steps to terminate that person’s registration and delete their Profile information from infomed.app.
If we do delete a Profile because you violated our no children rules, we may retain your email and IP address to ensure that you do not try to get around our rules by creating a new Profile. Does infomed.app collect my personal information if I am not a member and just visit the site? No. We don’t collect any personal information about visitors to our site. If you do visit us without becoming a member, we will place session ID cookies on your computer. For more information about cookies generally, look at the answer to “How does infomed.app collect information about me?” below.
If I put other information about me on the site, what does infomed.app do with it? infomed.app is designed to make it easy for you to find, connect and interact with other members of infomed.app by posting information about yourself. When using the App you should assume that anything you post or submit will be publicly viewable and accessible, both by Users of the App and non-Users of the App.
For example, to make it easier to find other infomed.appers and connect with them, we have allowed you to share other users' profiles on Facebook. This feature can be turned off in your settings at any time. You can also use our electronic messaging system, which allows you to communicate with other users. We recommend and encourage you (and all our members) to think carefully about the information they disclose about themselves, and suggest you follow our Guidelines and safety tips .
We also do not recommend that you put email addresses, URLs, instant messaging details, phone numbers, full names or addresses, credit card details, national identity numbers, drivers’ licence details and other sensitive information in your Profile which is open to abuse and misuse. Please be careful about posting sensitive details about yourself on you Profile such as your religious denomination and health details.
While you may voluntarily provide this information to us when you create your Profile, including your sexual preferences and ethnic background, there is no requirement to do so.
Please remember that photographs or any video clips that you post on infomed.app may reveal these kinds of sensitive personal data. Where you do upload and choose to tell us sensitive information about yourself, you are explicitly consenting to our processing your information and making this public to other users. When you post information about yourself or use the messaging, the amount of personal information you share is at your own risk.
If you post anything that is inconsistent with our Term and conditions of Use we reserve the right to terminate your account. What does infomed.app collect about me if I use the mobile app? infomed.app offers you the opportunity to stay in touch with the friends and contacts you’ve made no matter where you are. You can do this by using your mobile phone or by downloading an application to your desktop that allows you to share your location with other users.
When you use your mobile or the desktop application, we will collect information about WiFi access points as well as other location information about your longitude and latitude. That information helps us identify your physical location so that it can be displayed and shared with other members choosing to view “nearby” posts.
We use third parties such as Google map to provide data on which the location information on infomed.app is based. When doing so, we receive and use data of Googlemap users, and we share data with Googlemapfor use by Googlemap for its own purposes.
For more information on how Googlemap treat data, If you do not want your location to be known, then please do not download the desktop application or use your mobile device when you are on infomed.app.
If you have enabled location services, but wish to turn it off, you can do so by the following methods:
1. Desktop — quit application
2. Iphone app — settings, location services, off
3. Android — profile, privacy, on What’s collected from me if I use infomed.app & infomed messenger premium services? When you take advantage of infomed.app & infomed messenger premium features, we collect financial information necessary to process your payments as per your chosen payment method.
Please note that we do not store any credit card or other payment card details.
However, our payment service providers do (and are approved to do so by all applicable regulatory bodies).
When you access infomed.app or play our games we collect certain technical information about your computer system or mobile device and statistical data about how you play our games.
We use this information to improve our site and our games, so that you can increase your fun. Can infomed.app collect information about me from other sites I use, such as Facebook? If you have registered on one of our partner websites, such as Facebook, your Profile will be available to all users of the infomed.app social network whether via our site or our partners’ websites. Remember that when you register with a infomed.app partner, you are also giving them personal information, so we recommend that you read their privacy policies as infomed.app does not control how they use their information.
If you have have registered on one of our partner websites, such as Facebook, or you have verified your account via a partner website, we may connect your infomed.app profile with your profile on such partner website. We may do this by way of new products and applications which we introduce from time to time, including new products powered by our group companies. If you have verified your account through a partner website and do not want to link your infomed.app profile to your profile on the partner website, please go to the “Verifications” section on your profile page and click “forget this account”.
If you have created a infomed.app profile through a partner website and you do not want to link your infomed.app profile to your profile on the partner website, infomed.app cannot amend these settings.
Please visit the application settings on your partner website profile and follow the instructions to remove the infomed.app access permissions. Does infomed.app collect any other personal information about me? If you contact our Customer Support team via contacts , we will receive your email address, and may track your IP address as well as the information you send to us to help resolve your query. We will keep records of our communications with you, including any complaints that we receive from you about other users (and from other users about you).
Will infomed.app contact me? On your “Settings” page infomed.app offers you the opportunity to receive emails from us about new message notifications or other purposes related to the use of the website. Does infomed.app use my personal information for any other purpose? We may use material that you post on the open access areas of infomed.app in advertising and promotional materials on our partner sites and partner products.
We believe these uses allow us to improve our site and better tailor your online experience to meet your needs. We use your personal information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Terms and conditions of Use What are 'cookies' and what 'cookies' does infomed.app use? We collect information by placing cookies on your computer or mobile. A cookie is a piece of text stored on your computer or mobile by your web browser. They are basically a tool that stores information about website visits, recognises you and your preferences each time you visit infomed.app, and ensures site functionality and enables us to provide the services our members request. When you visit the publicly available sections of infomed.app, a session ID cookie is placed on your computer that only lasts while you’re visiting.
• those that are strictly necessary to deliver the services and products you have requested, such as, for example purchasing Super Powers
• cookies related to the performance of infomed.app & infomed messenger site, such as analytics that help us determine how our site is performing and ensuring a smooth and trouble free experience for our members and visitors
• cookies related to the functionality of infomed.app & infomed messenger site, such as remembering your preferences at log in or your preferred language or allowing you to chat, add photos and instant message infomed.app members
• third parties cookies that also relate to functionality and that you request via social plugins, links to other social networks or viewing of videos infomed.app & infomed messenger uses of cookies and local shared devices so that we know who you are, what interests you and so that you can do the things online that you want to do, like chat with new people, share your content and buy Super Powers knowing that your data will be secure.
Below is a table to explain infomed.app & infomed messenger cookie functions and why they’re used. Cookie Functions Cookie Purposes Analytics and research infomed.app uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use the infomed.app site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site.
The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Authentication These cookies help us to identify our members so that when you’re logged in, you can enjoy infomed.app & infomed messenger offerings, experiences and various features, such as uploading photographs, chatting and can localise your experience, such as when you’ve requested to view infomed.app & infomed messenger site in your local language or when you’ve asked infomed.app to ‘remember me’. These cookies also help to remember who invited you to join infomed.app.
These types of cookies also help with our anti-spam measures and may help us to prevent phishers, scammers, unauthorised log -in attempts to your account and accessing any hacked accounts.
Site features and services These cookies and local storage devices provide the functionality that our infomed.app members enjoy, such as uploading of photographs, chats, instant messaging, your account settings and your request to have infomed.app as your homepage or your search preference.
Third parties who place cookies on your device when you use infomed.app include, and we have included a link to their privacy policies:
Performance We need to use certain cookies and local storage devices to ensure our members have the best possible experience, such assisting with your navigation of our site, ensuring pages load up quickly and respond faster to your requests for infomed.app services.
Please visit this page regularly so that you are aware of any changes. If you would like to know more about cookies, including flash cookies/local storage devices, the following websites provide useful information:
For a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookie...
2. Friends and other infomed.app users When I put information about myself on infomed.app, what do the other users see? To ensure you get to meet as many people as possible on infomed.app, other members get to see your user name and any information you post on your Profile, including photos if you select the 'Any users' access setting.
Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want other infomed.app members to know about you. You can also choose to limit the information that other users see by adjusting your privacy settings in the “Settings” page.
What am I allowed to do with other user’s personal information? Use it to meet new friends and make new contacts! Beware that you may not use other users' information for commercial purposes, to spam, to harass, or to make unlawful threats. infomed.app reserves the right to terminate the accounts of those who misuse other users' information or who otherwise violate the Terms and conditions of use. What information does infomed.app collect about my friends and contacts? You can choose to invite your friends to join infomed.app to make sure that they also get the benefits of meeting new people.
To make it easier to search and find friends and acquaintances on infomed.app, users may search for other members by email address. If you want to invite your friends and contacts to infomed.app, we will send an email invitation from infomed.app in your name or you can send an SMS (if you use our Android or iPhone app) to your friends and contacts encouraging them to sign up to infomed.app.
If any of the individuals you have invited do not register within a few days, infomed.app may occasionally send reminder emails on your behalf to those individuals. You can choose to invite all your friends or only a select few by simply unticking the names of those friends you do not wish to invite, but please remember you must not invite any children to join.
You are responsible for ensuring that your friend has agreed to receiving a infomed.app invite. When you import your contacts, we store their name and email address or their mobile number so that we can automatically connect you and your friend. infomed.app does not sell these email addresses or mobile numbers or use them to send any other communication besides email invitations. The friend may contact infomed.app to request the removal of their information from our database by visiting contacts .
Any such request will only apply to addresses or mobile numbers we have at the time of the request and not to any addresses that the member/user provides to us later.
3. Third parties Does infomed.app sell my information to other parties? Not at all. We do not sell or rent out any personal information about you to any third party. infomed.app discloses aggregated non-personal data for marketing and promotional purposes.
That means we do not disclose any information that could be used to identify you. Does infomed.app disclose my information to other parties? We may share aggregated information with such parties as Foursquare that includes your personal information (but which doesn’t identify you directly), together with other information including log data with third parties for industry analysis and demographic profiling and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. In particular, in relation to targeted advertising, we use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
infomed.app also wishes to maintain a healthy community, and we will cooperate with all law enforcement inquiries and with all third parties to enforce their intellectual property or other rights. We may also disclose your personal information to government or law enforcement agencies, or private parties, as required by law when/or, in our sole discretion, we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, or those of third parties and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us. In the event that infomed.app or any of its affiliates undergoes a business transition or change of ownership, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, re-organisation, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, or in the event of insolvency or administration, we may be required to disclose your personal information.
4. Data storage Where is my personal information kept? infomed.app is a global website operating through servers located in a number of countries around the world, including the United States. If you live in a country with data protection laws, the storage of your personal data may not provide you with the same protections as you enjoy in your country of residence. By submitting your personal information, or by choosing to upgrade the services you use, or by making use of the applications available on infomed.app, you agree to the transfer of your personal information to, and storage and processing of your personal information in, any such countries and destinations.
5. Security How does infomed.app protect my personal information? infomed.app has implemented reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, including your personal information. infomed.app uses reasonable security measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information such as secured servers using firewalls. Our technical experts at infomed.app work hard to ensure your secure use of our site. While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our website, member database and records no website or Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe (including your password) and to log out of your account after use. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data while it is being transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information we have procedures and security features in place to try to prevent unauthorised access. How do I help keep my information secure? You may not disclose your password to any third parties or share it with any third parties. If you lose your password or give it out, your personal information may be compromised. If that happens, please report it to Support via contacts . You must change your password immediately via your “Settings” page. infomed.app cannot be held responsible for your failure to keep your password secure and failure to do so may violate our terms and conditions of use 6. Your rights How do I change my Profile? You can review and revise your profile information at any time. Once you register, you will be able to review and change much of your personal information including:
1. Your contact email address;
2. Your profile, photographs, and videos;
3. Your city, region, and country of residence;
4. Your password. Please promptly update your information if it changes by signing-in to your account and following the screen prompts.
We strongly urge you to periodically change your password to help reduce the risk of unauthorised access to your account information.
Users in certain jurisdictions are, in accordance with applicable law, entitled to exercise a right of access to personal information about themselves by asking for a copy of the information we hold about them (for which, where allowed by law, we may charge a small fee). Please put any such request in writing and using our contact form: contacts Can I deactivate or delete my Profile? Users of the infomed.app network have the following choices to delete their profile from our database:
1. Send a message via contacts
2. Sign in with your password and delete your profile. These options are available from your “Settings” page. If you want to stop using your account it will be initially deactivated. This means that no user will be able to search for you on the website although they may still see you profile from direct cached links, but it will not be deleted.
We save your profile information in case you later decide to restore your account. Many users deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and in doing so expect us to maintain their information until they return to infomed.app. You will therefore be able to restore your account and your profile in its entirety within 30 days of de-activating it.
After the expiration of 30 days, your account is permanently deleted from infomed.app. We delete photographs from our servers within 14 days from the expiration of the deactivation period while other information (such as contact history) is deleted by us over a longer timescale, by way of housekeeping on a periodic basis. You should only delete your account if you are certain you never want to restore it.
To prevent abuse and/or misuse of infomed.app by a user following termination or deletion of a profile/account we shall retain such information as we deem in our sole discretion may be necessary to ensure that user does not open a new account and profile in breach of our terms and conditions of use and to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations.
Warning: Even after you remove information from your profile or delete your account, copies of that information may still be viewable and/or accessed on the Internet to the extent such information has been previously shared with others, or copied or stored by other users or to the extent such information has been shared with search engines. We cannot control this, nor do we accept any liability for this.
If you have given third party applications or websites access to your personal information they may retain such information to the extent permitted under their terms of service or privacy policies. Removed and deleted information may persist in backup copies for up to 30 days to enable restoration, but will not be available to others in the meantime.
What happens if I do nothing? If you have not signed in to infomed.app for three months, we may remove your Profile as part of our data cleansing process. Your infomed.app account is non-transferable and any rights to your profile or contents within your account will be cancelled upon your death.